Being members of the National Association of Memorial Masons we abide by the following principles which form the basis of its Code of Good Business Practice:
- To strictly observe the confidence of our customers at all times.
- To manager our business affairs in such a way as to ensure that any contract we may enter into can be honoured.
- To ensure that the quality of our products, services and guarantees are consistent with any representations we may make to the client.
- To maintain fair prices for our products and services.
- To ensure that our advertising is in good taste and not misleading.
- To keep ourselves abreast of all matters affecting the trade, such as cemetery regulations, and skills and services with the trade and to advise our clients accordingly.
- To never knowingly conduct ourselves in such a manner as to prejudice our own professional standing or that of our Association.
We further agree:
- To abide by the National Association of Memorial Masons’ Code of Ethics.
- To abide by the rulings of the Conciliation and Arbitration Service provided by the National Association of Memorial Masons in respect of disputes arising between members and their clients.